Friday, February 25, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

So tonight I went to a crop to learn more about digital scrapbooking, I learned a few really cool things, I can't wait until I get the pages printed so I can see what the final looks like without the computer.  I also got to talk with my friend Debbie and met some new people.  I may have to invest in a laptop soon so I can quit borrowing my mom's and work on my projects at home.  So tomorrow I will be cropping again and I really hope I can get a ton more pages done.  I think I like doing the digital scrapbooking better than regular scrapbooking, plus the stuff you have to take with you  for digital does not weigh near as much as the hundreds of pounds that I use to take with me in traditional scrapbooking and not use because I would only get maybe one or two pages done.  So tomorrow I put what I learned tonight to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment