Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New year New Blog

So I realize that I have not been keeping up with this blog the way I should and I am going to give it another try.  Maybe this year I will be able to come up with a theme and others will want to follow it, that is still in the thinking stages.

This year has started off with purging, I took the first week of the year off and did some serious purging because I think I have WAY too much stuff.  Nine bags of stuff to Goodwill and about 3 bags of garbage went out of my house the first week of the year. This made me very happy.  Then I had to go back to work, so the purging started in my office, if I have not done something with it, it is going out.  It feels really good to get rid of the clutter in my life. 

I have lots more to go then maybe I can start the organization program that I have always wanted to have, we will have to see what this year brings. 

Happy new year to all of my followers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment