Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back at it

Well, it has been quite a while since I last blogged.  Can you say crazy busy?  Our office has been moving for the last few weeks, mother-in-law was in the hospital in ICU for two weeks, home and personal stuff going on.  UGGGHHHH.

The good news is mother-in-law out of the hospital entirely, office has physically moved and was able to get a little work done today, home  and personal stuff settling down. 

Working today and did not have computers operational until almost noon, how did the world ever survive without the use of computers?  There was lots of work that could have been completed without them but since we just physically move over the past weekend, everything was still packed away in boxes.  I think tomorrow will be a productive day, most everything has been unpacked and my desk is cleaned to the point I can actually get some work done.  I will try to remember to take my camera to work once everything has been unpacked and put the way I want it, and not the way the movers thought it should go so I can get photos of my "new" office. 

Luckily, this week is Spring Break for my kids so we don't have school stuff going on, because by the time I get home I am exhausted.  Happy Spring to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment